Location: Birmingham, U.K.
EML Payments Europe Ltd. is an international leader in prepaid gift card programmes based in Birmingham City Centre and predominantly supports the Shopping Centre industry. We are currently recruiting for a Client Support Representative. You will have a customer focus mindset. European languages would be useful although not essential. The position is based within a fast paced office environment, where multi-tasking is key, there could be the opportunity for some home working. We will provide full training and support for the role.
Client Support Representative Job Duties:
- Dealing with client and customer queries via telephone and email
- Answer and deal with a high volume of calls during peak times using a software based IP phone system
- Be confident to handle difficult customer conversations via phone calls
- Work with a number of in-house software applications to identify and resolve customer queries
- Log all telephone calls on the company database
- Work as part of a team to achieve all targets and deadlines set, in a timely manner
- Be able to converse with a wide range of people
- Have excellent communication skills with a confident and clear telephone voice
- Be able to work independently
- Must be flexible
- Must be IT literate – with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Multitasking is essential
- Problem Solving, able to negotiate and lead to a resolution
- Excellent organisational skills
Our usual operational hours are 9 am – 9 pm Monday to Saturday, 10am – 7pm Sunday. You will be required to cover shifts to include some evenings and weekends, shifts to be confirmed. Must be flexible and be able and cover additional shifts if possible, where necessary.
To apply, please send letter of interest and C.V. to Jane Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.